Saturday 2 July 2016

General blog stuff

Hello again folks!

So, I am still trying to get this blog all set up, as it is the first one I have ever made!I am thinking about expanding it to include stuff about the creation of the new world setting I am making for a campaign I am starting in December, instead of just focusing on home brew classes.

Also, I thought it may be worthwhile to discuss how I plan to do things on here. As I make new content, I will release it as posts. Once it hits stage 2 I shall create a page for it, where I keep the most up to date version with the change log. For the coding i will be using a X.Y system. The first number determines what stage it is at (0-1 is still developing concept; 2 is balancing abilities and 3 is in play testing). The second number will determine how far it is into that stage.

I will also release archetypes in sets, so one for every class. From set two on wards I plan to try and follow a theme, but we will see how that goes!

Thanks for reading, and see you next post!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment